Acona is seeking several Drilling Supervisors for projects on the NCS, both exploration and production
- 2-4 rotation
- various well programs
- participation in planning as needed
- BSc/MSc Petroleum Engineering or similar
- IWCF well control certificate
- Valid offshore survival certificate
- Valid Norwegian health certificate
- Minimum 5 years experience as Drilling Supervisor Day or Night
- Experience from projects with high performance focus are beneficial
- Candidates must have documented experience from different rigs working in Norway
- Excellent communication skills
- High personal motivation and drive to obtain the best HSE and operational results
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of rig-based well activities.
- Be primary contact with the drilling contractor and third-party contractors to ensure operations are performe in accordance with operational requirements, guidelines and programs, and in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Keep platform manager (OIM) informed about issues relating to HSE, work management, simultaneous operations and significant technical well abnormalities.
- Ensure that rig and platform systems and third party equipment is adequately and properly maintained
- Ensure that drilling and completion procedures and programs are followed as planned and conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations, equipment, and performance evaluation.
- Report daily activity
- Ensure that drills relating to well control are held on a regular basis.
- Capture operational lessons learned for continuous performance improvement.
- Ensure that the handover process between the offshore execution team members is effective.