On behalf of a client we are seeking a Discipline Engineer Subsea Production System (Tie-in). Responsible for research and technology, project development and execution, well delivery and procurement. Having the corporate responsibility for technology implementation and project development puts us in the middle of making Company a competitive company facing the low carbon society. The TPD PRD FE Subsea & Pipeline (SP) section is a competence and resource unit, responsible for all Subsea and Pipeline resources in PRD’s project portfolio between DG0 and DG4.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Multidiscipline experience within Subsea Production Systems and Marine Operation: Tie-In Systems, Intervention and Tie-In tools, Bundle, Installation, Commissioning
- Experience with follow-up of engineering and SURF contractors
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
- Structured, systematic and result oriented
Responsibilities and work tasks:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced persons to fill the roles as Senior/ Principal Engineer Subsea Technology and Operation within the Subsea Production System competence area and Marine Operation/Offshore Key activities include:
- Contractor (SPS, Bundle and Installation) follow-up during project execution phase.
- Fabrication and testing of Tie-in Systems, Intervention and Tie-In tools, Bundle Systems,
- Preparation for Installation and Operation
- Frequent travelling
- Offshore work must be expected.