On behalf of a client, we are seeking a Wellhead Engineer to join their project. Office location: Forus and yard-stay/offshore
- Engineering degree in relevant discipline
- Offshore survival course.
- At least 15 years of engineering experience in Oil/Gas industry.
- At least 10 years subsea engineering experience (15 preferred).
- Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity.
- Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes.
- Construction & Installation: FAT Testing, Integration Testing, Installation, Offshore
- Installation Supervision, construction, Inspection, control and testing techniques.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Preferably good spoken and written Norwegian.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Assisting the SPS lead in the wellhead system design definition and follow up contractor during design, construction, FAT SIT testing, etc.
- Preparing design specifications and challenge supply contractor.
- Manage interfaces with XMAS tree and D&W.
- Ensure the implementation of the established procedures and good engineering practice.
- Resolve ongoing technical issues concerning all aspects of wellhead system.
- Monitoring and reporting technical progress to the SPS lead.
- Follow up offshore installation / drilling campaign.