The Aces user forum is a yearly meeting between user of Aces to share information and discuss user friendliness, improvements, benchmarking etc.
This meeting is to be executed for the 6th time this year. Because the number of attendees will be more than 10 people this meeting will be held in the OMV offices in Jåttå-vågen.
The meeting will start at 9.00 and is scheduled to finish around 12.00.
When you enter the reception you ask for Ulf Hermelin as he will be the formal owner of the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is shown below
- Welcome and introduction
- Presentation of updates and changes since last meeting
- Benchmarking done for ACES in 2019
- Acona’s own benchmarking
- License holders benchmarking. License holder's are invited to present own benchmarking.
- Presentation of reference tie-back cases for ACES use: Prospect vs engineering module to illustrate quality and detailing
- Feedback from the license holders
- User friendliness
- Operational challenges
- User workshops etc
- Other issues
- Summary of the meeting